nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Marc <phroc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MINIFI-350 minifi-cpp end-to-end integration testing framework
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 14:13:41 GMT
Hi Andy,
   I think this is a great idea to test integrating MiNiFi among multiple
system components. Do you have a feel for how you will allow others to
create test cases? Will you attempt to minimize the footprint of
contributed tests by creating a bats based framework? I ask because it
would be cool if contributors could supply a flow ( input ) and expected
output and we automatically run the necessary containers/components. Is
this along the lines of your vision?

  Thanks,
   Marc