nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com>
Subject Cleaning JIRAs
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 15:44:39 GMT
Hey,

Following an effort initiated by Andre, I went over old JIRAs to check if
we can do some cleaning and keep the number of opened JIRA around a
reasonable number. So far I looked at opened JIRAs < NIFI-1000 and found 33
JIRAs that could/should be closed. I'll have a look at the remaining JIRAs
in the next few days.

I'll go over each JIRA to add a comment and be sure each JIRA can be closed.
For JIRAs already commented by Andre, I'll go ahead and close the JIRA. It
can obviously be reopened if needed.

Just wanted to warn you in case you are subscribed to 'issues' mailing list
;-)

Thanks!
Pierre