nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Kurc <trk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Gitbox
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 22:48:20 GMT
Worth considering, this twitter post has been circulating the blogosphere:
https://twitter.com/agentdero/status/889582259522736128

I'd like to ensure we don't forget other means of providing patches
(attaching a patch to a ticket). While github is convenient to some, using
it as the sole source of providing contributions may be off-putting to some.