nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Takanobu Asanuma <tasan...@yahoo-corp.jp>
Subject Authorization problems of NiFi secured cluster
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2017 04:12:34 GMT
Hello experts,

When I created a NiFi cluster with security, any users can't list any queues due to "insufficient
permissions" though the users have the permissions.

For example, there is a dataflow which contains processor-A and processor-B, and processor-A
is connecting to processor-B. In this case, even if user1 has the policies which are view/modify
the component/data of processor-A and processor-B, he can't list the queue of the processors.

This problem only occurs when the secured NiFi instance is clustering mode (nifi.cluster.is.node=true).
If secured NiFi instance is standalone mode, the problem doesn't happen. I have faced this
problem with the latest release version, 1.3.0.

Do you have any thoughts?

Thanks,
Takanobu Asanuma