nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting reviews on two pull requests
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2017 10:56:36 GMT
Hi,

I put out two pull requests for the Mongo bundle based on use cases we ran
into when doing bulk ingestion with Mongo.

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/1948

This one allows GetMongo to bundle results into a large JSON array in a
flowfile based on user-defined limits. We needed it because GetMongo was
generating 1 flowfile/result and we were having to do a full transfer of a
Mongo cluster for processing with ElasticSearch (result would have been
well over 12M flowfiles).

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/1945

This one is a variant of PutMongoRecord that uses the Record API.

I have plenty of time to work out any changes in our code needed to make
these changes ready for merge if someone wants to take some time to look
over them and give me feedback.

Thanks,

Mike