nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting reviews on two pull requests
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2017 12:03:44 GMT
Hey Mike,

I think I can review 1945 today. I don't have much knowledge of Mongo but did a lot of the
work on the record stuff. Hopefully I can find a good Mongo docker container for testing.
If nobody else has reviewed the other one when I finish 1945 then I may have a chance to review
that one today as well but not sure if I can get to both of them today or not.

Thanks
-Mark

Sent from my iPhone