nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Bateman <r...@windofkeltia.com>
Subject Toward tighter security...
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 16:09:35 GMT
Is there a way to use an existing reporting task mechanism, to write a
custom reporting task or by other means to catch a UI user looking at a
flowfile (via right-clicking on the queue, then choosing List queue ->
View Details) including which flowfile was looked at (by /filename/ or
/uuid/ or maybe one of our own attributes)?

We have flowfiles containing personal health data (PHI) which no one is
supposed to see, but in the case where it's unavoidably crucial to take
a look, for debugging or otherwise observing the functioning of a flow,
we must know the extent of exposure for legal reasons.

Thank you for your thoughts,

Russ