nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mothi86 <moth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to ingest files into HDFS via Apache NiFi from non-hadoop environment
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 20:24:35 GMT
Hi Bryan,

Greetings and appreciate your instant reply. Data nodes are in private
network inside the hadoop cluster and NiFi is away from hadoop cluster on a
seperate non-hadoop server. If we need NiFi to have access to data node,
does that mean we need to have NiFi within the cluster ? something like edge
node or management node which has access to public network for twitter
access or so and also private network of data nodes.