nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mothi86 <moth...@gmail.com>
Subject How to ingest files into HDFS via Apache NiFi from non-hadoop environment
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 19:37:28 GMT
Apache NiFi is installed on non-hadoop environment and targets to ingest
processed files into HDFS (Kerberized cluster - 4 management node and 1 edge
node on public network and 4 worker nodes on private network).

Is it workable solution to achieve above use case as I face multiple error
even after performing below activities. Time being alternative, I have
installed NiFi in edge node and everything works fine but please advise if
there is anything additional I have to perform to make above use case work.

* Firewall restriction between NiFi and management server is open and ports
(22,88,749,389) are open.
* Firewall restriction between NiFi and edge node server is open and ports
(22, 2181,9083) are open
* krb5.conf file from hadoop cluster along with keytab for application user
is copied to NiFi server. Running kinit using application user and keytab -
successful token is listed under klist.
* SSH operation is successful and also SFTP into hadoop server works fine.
* configured hdfs-site.xml and core-site.xml files into NiFi.

<http://apache-nifi-developer-list.39713.n7.nabble.com/file/n16247/NiFi_Configuration.jpg>

<http://apache-nifi-developer-list.39713.n7.nabble.com/file/n16247/putHDFS_loginError.jpg>