nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: adding additionals content viewers
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 13:37:51 GMT
At present it is not designed as a clearly API separated extension
point like processors or controller services and the like.  It might
make more sense to enable integration to an external viewer
service/capability than to make it a first class extension point.
But, for now, it requires internal changes and a custom build.

thanks