nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Reardon <tequal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: All processors stopped on startup
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 16:18:52 GMT
I too have encountered all processors being stopped after restarting 1.2.0.
(I am running a single node.) This happened several times, but on at least
one occasion they remained running. I am pretty sure that in my case when
the UI showed them stopped they really were stopped, and not running
surreptitiously.