nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with NiFi Data Container.
Date Mon, 08 May 2017 15:49:37 GMT
Hi Gaurav,

Your best option would be to wrap the nifi.sh script's execution in a
script, supplanting nifi.sh as your PID 1.  The core idea would be to trap
signals from the OS and use them as a stimulus to cause shutdown in your
system.  Alternatively, there are several OSS init scripts to bootstrap
your efforts for precisely these mechanics without having to recreate your
own.