nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Brandon Spratt <bjspra...@gmail.com>
Subject Improved Color Scheme for NiFi UI
Date Fri, 19 May 2017 18:43:29 GMT
Hi all!

We noticed the newer versions of NiFi (1.0.0 and on) was very bright on our
screens, so we modified the nf-canvas-all.css file for a better contrast
and colors.

Attached are a few example pictures of a modified NiFi UI.

Here's the .war file (for 1.2.0) already compiled and ready to be used as
well as a .pdf with step by step instructions to do it yourself:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-AhUVEKWNP0Q1EtTGRzYXFVN00

Hope this serves someone well! We are using it for all of our instances of
NiFi.

Brandon