nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Gresock <jgres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: All processors stopped on startup
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 16:10:20 GMT
One more key observation.. it actually appears that the processors are
running, even though their icons show that they are stopped.  For example,
the tasks/time keeps going up even though a GetSQS processor looks
stopped.  However, the fact that they appear stopped also seems to be
confusing the UI, which prevents me from starting any processors that
happen to have a thread running.