nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Gresock <jgres...@gmail.com>
Subject Contributing templates
Date Sat, 20 May 2017 14:55:01 GMT
All,

Is there a place to contribute templates?  I have a template for using the
SiteToSiteStatusReportingTask along with ConvertRecord and
PutElasticsearchHttp that automatically stores NiFi's status history in an
Elasticsearch database for long term analysis of NiFi status history.

If there is a place for contributions like this, what is the best way to
upload the template/description?

whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do