nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Koji Kawamura <ijokaruma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use ConvertRecord Processor
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 04:44:43 GMT
Hello,

If you'd like to load data from CSV file to database table, 1.2.0 also
has PutDatabaseRecord processor.
Then you can configure PutDatabaseRecord to use CSVReader. Since you
have your schema within incoming file as CSV header, no need to setup
Schema Registry.

However, "random number of Columns" can be challenging I think.

I've shared an example flow template here.
https://gist.github.com/ijokarumawak/ddf8a67162a97d022e226c706d9f3386

Hope this helps,
Koji