nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Yolanda Davis
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 02:11:53 GMT
On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Yolanda
Davis has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
greatly appreciate all of Yolanda's hard work and generous contributions to
the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.

I know many people have interacted with Yolanda maybe at one of her
conference talks, or had the pleasure of working with her on reviews, or
used some of the features she's contributed and put a lot of work into
making them well tested and easy to use. If so, I think you'd agree it is
hard to interact with Yolanda and not get excited about not only NiFi but
the entire Apache way. If not, you're in for a treat when you get the
chance!

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Yolanda to the Apache NiFi
PMC.

Congratulations and welcome, Yolanda!

-- Tony