nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Robert <robert.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Duplicated processors when using nifi processors dependency
Date Sat, 20 May 2017 14:06:23 GMT
I tired to do move abstract aws processors from
nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-aws-bundle/nifi-aws-processors to newly created
nifi-aws-utils.

Problem that I face now is with AWSCredentialsProviderControllerService that
imo should stay under nifi-aws-bundle, but it is required by
AbstractAWSCredentialsProviderProcessor that should be moved to
nifi-aws-utils as it is used by abstract aws processors.

What is the preferred way to solve this?
Should I created new 'nifi-aws-service-bundle' under nifi-nar-bundles and
both nifi-aws-processors and nifi-aws-utils can depend on it?