nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "suman.das@cuddle.ai" <suman....@cuddle.ai>
Subject How to use ConvertRecord Processor
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 09:18:50 GMT
Hi All,
I am using nifi version 1.2.0.

We have CSV files given by Vendor with random number of Columns in the file.
We want to save the contents of the File in Postgres Database.

I have created a Flow with the following processors.

GetFile-->ConvertRecord-->ConvertJSONToSql--->PutSql

In ConvertRecord i have used CSVReader to read the record and
JSONRecordSetWriter.

In JSONRecordSetWriter Controller Service is INVALID  telling SCHEMA
Registry is invalid . How to fix it.

I just want to take the CSV file column headers as name.

Please Help