nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Bean <mark.o.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UI display problem with policies
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2017 14:25:31 GMT
Matt,

Browser is Chrome 50.0.2661.94 m
(We noticed more critical browser problems with a much older Chrome. I
think it was version 37.x. In that case, the Access Polices page would not
display at all.)

In the Console of the developer tools, I get a 404 error whenever a Policy
page tries to load and the policy does not yet exist (i.e. no users have
been addeed yet and the "Create a new policy" is displayed at the top.)
As described previously, after creating the policy and adding a user, I
return to Global Menu > Policies. The _display_ indicates the Policy page I
was last on (access counters/modify), but it displays no users despite the
fact that I just added a user. In the Console, the 404 error appears.
Again, this reinforces the notion that the page being displayed is actually
the 'access counters/view' policy and not the indicated 'access
counters/modify'

-Mark