nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deconstructing SMTP /Mime emails
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2017 13:26:21 GMT
*should* it work in docker?  Did you create a lira?

On March 31, 2017 at 19:39:33, Andre (andre-lists@fucs.org) wrote:

David,

The original email is part of the content produced by ListenSMTP itself.
The challenge with emails is that sometimes the body itself may be encoded
and this may or may not be extracted via ExtractEmailAttachments.

Do you have a particular example of message you want to process?

Cheers