nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Hughes <nicholasmhughes.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flow XML Archive Filename
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 16:53:16 GMT
Joe,

Thanks for the reply. I did find that code in my search, but it seems to be
the "new" 1.x method of archive file naming. The new method is a lot easier
to eyeball and see that it's concatenating date/time values.

Example: 20170405T164814+0000_flow.xml.gz

Unfortunately, I'm looking for the "old" 0.x file naming... which seems to
be some long integer calculation of time.

Example: 8548619576826734-flow.xml.gz

-Nick