nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Gresock <jgres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UI Javascript error in master?
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2017 13:54:32 GMT
Some more info, since that stack trace wasn't really helpful: the error is
reported at nf-canvas-all.js, line 15, char 4127, which is this section:

var x=new
URL(window.location).searchParams;x.set("processGroupId",t);x.set("componentIds",r.sort());var
v={};x.forEach(function(z,y){v[y]=z});

I tracked this down in the code to :415, which looks like this:

392        setURLParameters: function (groupId, selections) {
393            // Feature detection and browser support for URLSearchParams
394            if ('URLSearchParams' in window) {
395                if (!nfCommon.isDefinedAndNotNull(groupId)) {
396                    groupId = nfCanvasUtils.getGroupId();
397                }
398
399                if (!nfCommon.isDefinedAndNotNull(selections)) {
400                    selections = nfCanvasUtils.getSelection();
401                }
402
403                var selectedComponentIds = [];
404                selections.each(function (selection) {
405                    selectedComponentIds.push(selection.id);
406                });
407
408                // get all URL parameters
409                var params = new URL(window.location).searchParams;
410                params.set('processGroupId', groupId);
411                params.set('componentIds', selectedComponentIds.sort());
412
413                // create object whose keys are the parameter name and
the values are the parameter values
414                var paramsObject = {};
*415                params.forEach(function (v, k) {*
416                    paramsObject[k] = v;
417                });

P.S., just saw Matt's response.  It was a fresh install, empty flow.  My
url string was: http://localhost:8080/nifi/

Firefox is version 45.8.0 on CentOS 6.