nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Koji Kawamura <ijokaruma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: whats new in nifi 1.2.0 / careful use of marks and being clear about non released features
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 14:48:25 GMT
Hi all,

I should have written about the state of the project clearer, and be
careful about talking these things.
I am sorry that I spread it out without proper naming and disclaimer
in the presentation.

The presentation has been updated with a disclaimer page and title
page now has "NOT RELEASED YET" note.

The new features list are created originally for myself to catch-up
what has been added (BUT SUBJECT TO CHANGE), I thought it would be
helpful for other people, too.

To come up with the contents, I searched JIRA with 1.2.0 and "new
feature/improvement" and I wrote things only 'Resolved' state.
To list up new Processors, I used following git command:

git diff rel/nifi-1.1.2 --name-status |grep '^A' |grep java |grep -v
test > /tmp/added.txt

and

git diff rel/nifi-1.1.2 --name-status  |grep
META-INF/services/org.apache.nifi.processor.Processor

Then I looked through added source file names to pick up processors.

Joe, thank you for guiding me to the right direction. I hope it will
not affect our release negatively.
Looking forward these great new features are come true soon.

Sincerely,
Koji