nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Bateman <r...@windofkeltia.com>
Subject org.apache.nifi.processor.util.FlowFileSessionWrapper deprecated
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 20:05:20 GMT
We're moving our code base ahead from NiFi 1.0.0 to 1.1.2 and have some
classes that are using FlowFileSessionWrapper. Appears to wrap up a
flowfile and its corresponding session; our use was in some special
batching code. I could roll my own, I guess, but there may be a very
good reason not to, i.e.: a better way to handle what it did for us,
stay out of trouble, etc.

So far, Googling encourages me to believe that this has been deprecated
and I shouldn't use it, but so far I haven't stumbled upon why or what
to do differently. Can anyone throw some light on this?

Thanks.