nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Hirko <d...@b23.io>
Subject Re: Regarding changes in Apache Nifi
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 14:25:44 GMT
We’ve built custom, UI abstractions on top of Nifi using the REST API’s exclusively.  The
API documentation is very good, and as people have suggested, we became very effective at
using the browser Developer console to understand the REST calls in the native UI so we could
better understand how and when those API calls are made.  Toggling back and forth between
watching the requests in the browser development console, and the API documentation was key
to making us effective at building our own UI’s.  if you go down this path, you quickly
realize just how many API calls are made to perform very basic actions in the native Nifi
UI.

Dave Hirko | dave@b23.io | 571.421.7729