nifi-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache NiFi nifi-nar-maven-plugin 1.2.0
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 15:29:29 GMT
What is the project about? Why should I be interested in it?
[rhetorical questions]

The Announce emails are sent to people not on the developer or user lists.
Most will have no idea what the project is about.

So the e-mails should contain at least brief details of what the
product does, and some info on why the new release might be of
interest to them.

Readers should not have to click the link to find out the basic information
(although of course it is useful to have such links for further detail).

Whilst it is clear that this announce is about a Maven plugin for
Apache NiFi, there are no details as to what NiFi itself is about.

Please can you add that information to future announce mails?

Thanks.