nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request flow within a cluster
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 20:11:50 GMT
Anil,

The short answer is that each node in the cluster is running the
entire data flow you see in UI, and NiFi does not transfer flow files
between nodes unless the data flow is created to do that.

This article describes approaches to distributing data across the
cluster, which is dependent on how the data is entering the cluster:
https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/16120/how-do-i-distribute-data-across-a-nifi-cluster.html

Thanks,

Bryan