nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Pere Urbón Bayes <pere.ur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SUGGESTION] Annotation for memory intensive processors (i.e. those that load content into memory)
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 08:01:07 GMT
Hi,
   i find this an interesting idea. I am new to nifi, so probably missing
some history bits. however i can see situations where processors have to
enhance data inside the data flow without having/willing to do the
attr/data roundtrip.

Another interesting annotation, or flag, would be for cpu intensive
processors. What do you think?

/purbon