nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Skora <jsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failure on Mac OS X with DS_STORE files
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 16:11:09 GMT
Otto,

I regularly build on a Mac without problems, and I believe a lot of
contributors do as well.

I haven't run into the .DS_Store issues with NiFi, probably because I
rarely use Finder to access my build folders.

I don't recall any issues with ScriptingProcessor, but it's been a week or
more since I built on the Mac, I can check it tonight.

Regards,
Joe