nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Psaltis <psaltis.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help with Custom Processor
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 10:24:51 GMT
Hi Pushkar,
By chance is the "A" dependency marked with a scope in "B"'s pom, such as
test, compile, or provided? If so then you would want to include "A" in
your pom as a dependency. As long as "A" is not marked with a scope that
excludes it from "B"'s final packaging or it is not excluded by one of the
maven packaging plugins then it should pick up the dependency and include
it in your NAR when you package your processor. If "A" is indeed marked
with a scope that prevents it from being included in the final NAR, you
would either want to modify B's pom or explicitly add it as a dependency to
your pom file.

Thanks,
Andrew