nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andre <andre-li...@fucs.org>
Subject Re: travis-ci auto cancellation
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2017 13:16:21 GMT
Aldrin,

The feature is enabled and seems to be working greatly. The only thing I am
keeping an eye on are overly extensive delays due to resource allocation. I
suspect once a job gets cancelled, the next one gets shoved to the end of
the queue.

Depending on my findings I may feed the travis folks with some suggestions.

Let me know if you have issues.