nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query on nifi project deployment
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 13:46:43 GMT
Just to add some content here (was trying to find another thread discussing
the same subject... but my search skills are low today...): if you want to
deploy NiFi in a custom web application server, the first place I'd look at
would be the nifi-runtime project and in particular at this place:

https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/NiFi.java#L147

Not sure if it would require a lot of changes.

Pierre