nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Koji Kawamura <ijokaruma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Proposal for an Apache NiFi sub-project - NiFi Registry
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 12:52:25 GMT
Huge +1! I was excited to read the design documents :)
Agree with flow versioning at ProcessGroup level.

I don't know if this is helpful, but here is an experimental project
of mine which tries to achieve the same goal, versioning ProcessGroup.
https://github.com/ijokarumawak/nifi-deploy-process-group

It contains logics that will probably need to be implemented such as
checking remaining flow files in the queues around ProcessGroup, or
checking number of input/output ports from/to the ProcessGroup ... etc

Hope that helps in some way, and I'd like to help make this come true!

Thanks,
Koji