nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <ald...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 19:41:57 GMT
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Jeff Storck has accepted
the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate
all of Jeff's hard work and generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement
in the project.

Jeff's contributions include significant efforts toward upgrade and migration processes inclusive
of flow layout when upgrading from 0.x to 1.x and the ZooKeeper migration toolkit.

Congrats, Jeff!