nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving ZIP and TAR.GZ "formats" into an explicit profile
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 23:34:43 GMT
+1 to Russell’s point and thanks Andre for bringing up the topic. I’d hesitate to change
the default now because people probably are depending on the default, but I wouldn’t object
to a shift in the default at a major release.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

> On Feb 2, 2017, at 8:27 AM, Russell Bateman <russ@windofkeltia.com> wrote:
>
> Maven profiles could be used to sort this out, one for just the zip, another for just
the tarball and a third, maybe the default, to continue working the way it has been working.