nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Bleeker, Arthur H" <Arthur.Blee...@pnnl.gov>
Subject nar deployment
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 23:39:25 GMT
Hi,

About six months ago I created custom processors for NiFi. Recently I needed to dust off the
code and make some changes. I pushed the updated nar to my local development nifi instance
and... nothing. The changes didn't get picked up. So I deleted the nar, restarted nifi, copied
the new nar in, and then restarted nifi again. The processors disappeared.

I have been unable to get any nar to deploy since then. I have even tried a 100% clean nifi
instance version 1.1.1 with a maven archetype nar processor project. Nothing. I can see the
nar in the lib directory. I can see that it is intact. But it does not deploy. There's nothing
in the logs indicating an exception or warning of any kind. Hopefully someone can help me
figure this out.

Thanks,
Arthur Bleeker
Software Architect and Developer