nifi-dev mailing list archives

From srini <nallurisrin...@gmail.com>
Subject How to construct this JSON?
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 20:44:55 GMT
I need to construct the following json. All these values are dynamic. There
can be more than one author and more than one source. I need to make
InvokeHTTP call, to get the name and name_id. And I need to make one more
InvokeHTTP call to get the label in the source.

{
	"author": [{
		"repo_path": "/content/news/person/s/tom-starnes",
		"name": "Tom Starnes",
		"name_id": "tom-starnes"
	}],
	"source": [{
		"repo_path": "/content/global/source/news-com",
		"label": "News.com"
	}]
}

Can someone give high level design to the flow in nifi for the above?