nifi-dev mailing list archives

From mtn jira <mtnj...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache nifi FLow.xml guidance
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2017 09:29:12 GMT
Hi All,

I am new to Apche nifi and we have a setup where we have to make some
modification in the existing flow.xml to configure some of the file format
to access or on some of the file format we want to restrict.

FOr example we have in the flow.xml .Png,Jpeg are mentioned as accessible
filr format. but "Doc"  format which is not defined in the flow.xml as
accessible, still we are able to access as downloadable file, as we have to
restrict that how can we proceed on this,

Please guide us some suggestion, link for guidance if possible.

Thanks & Regards
Matt