nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Gresock <jgres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where does javax.net.debug output go?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 19:38:17 GMT
CentOS 6.8 with openjdk version "1.8.0_111".  I did also try running nifi
directly using nifi.sh start, to the same effect.

I was able to work around the issue by calling System.setOut(...) inside
one of my custom processors, so I at least have the debugging info I need.
However, it would still be nice to get the standard out working again.