nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Christianson <andrew.christian...@nextcentury.com>
Subject Re: MiNiFi event-based scheduling?
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 15:48:55 GMT
Got it. Added this as MINIFI-182 with a link to the wiki for design ideas.

From: Aldrin Piri <aldrinpiri@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2017 10:03:06 AM
To: dev
Subject: Re: MiNiFi event-based scheduling?

Hey Andy,

Your inspection would prove correct and it does not appear we have a JIRA
as of yet either.  If you would be interested in creating one, please do,
otherwise I shall see to it that it gets added.

We are still working to get some of the more foundational framework
components established but certainly can see how this would be helpful.
Definitely should track this so that it isn't lost in the shuffle and the
framework can be refactored to support it.

Thanks!
--aldrin