nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Encrypted repositories (content, flowfile, provenance)
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 05:13:07 GMT
I am working on building drop-in encrypted repositories for NiFi [1]. I am currently in the
planning stages and have written up a fairly extensive Jira ticket documenting my plans (high-level)
and some concerns (much bigger section). I would welcome community feedback in order to capture
expectations, concerns (for security, performance, and usability), and any other valuable
contributions. All of us are smarter than one of us, and I am not that smart. Thanks.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-3388 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-3388>

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com