nifi-dev mailing list archives

From bmichaud <ben_mich...@optum.com>
Subject Re: NiFi 1.1.1 can't start as a cluster OverlappingFileLockException
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 18:41:51 GMT
Using the legacy security file and this in the authorizers.xml:
        <property name="Node Identity 1">CN=node1.company.com, O=Company
Inc., L=Plymouth, ST=Minnesota, C=US</property>
        <property name="Node Identity 2">CN=node2.company.com, O=Company
Inc., L=Plymouth, ST=Minnesota, C=US</property>
        <property name="Node Identity 3">CN=node3.company.com, O=Company
Inc., L=Plymouth, ST=Minnesota, C=US</property>

I was able to generate those servers in the users.xml and each was given
read and write access to the /proxy in the authorizations.xml.

However, I still get the same error. From what you said, I need to generate
the same information for the common name server from my trust store.
Correct?

If so, and if I use the same method to properly populate the users.xml and
authorizations.xml using the authorizers.xml property entries, then how do I
specify this other server? The same way? What name should I give it? Does it
matter? Can I do this?:

        <property name="Common Name Server">CN=common.company.com, O=Company
Inc., L=Plymouth, ST=Minnesota, C=US</property>