nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Content Repository Cleanup
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2016 05:04:53 GMT
Alan,

That retention percentage only has to do with the archive of data
which kicks in once a given chunk of content is no longer reachable by
active flowfiles in the flow.  For it to grow to 100% typically would
mean that you have data backlogged in the flow that account for that
much space.  If that is certainly not the case for you then we need to
dig deeper.  If you could do screenshots or share log files and stack
dumps around this time those would all be helpful.  If the screenshots
and such are too sensitive please just share as much as you can.

Thanks
Joe