nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grande <apere...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Another holiday request...
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 17:38:35 GMT
Sure, thanks for the feedback, but credit is not mine :)

I shared a general design tone the team mentioned on a few occasions and
respect it. Community managed to skew it a little with NiFi 1.1.0, for
example, not how 'Change Color' now has a more pronounced effect on the
processor than before. Also, the addition of the backpressure gauges and
throttling indicators to connections. So yes, they are listening, and
feedback is always welcome.

Andrew