nifi-dev mailing list archives

From James Wing <jvw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ValidateCSV
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 18:02:14 GMT
Shashi,

The ValidateCsv processor's "Header" property allows the header to be
ignored in validation, but it does not have a special feature to validate
the header itself.  I do not believe there is a similar feature for
ignoring a footer.

Can you expand a bit more on your use case and what kind of validation you
want to do?

Thanks,

James