nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Clarke <matt.clarke....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with "MergeContent"
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 02:01:33 GMT
You can set a min number of files, but also set a max bin age.  This will
allow a bin to continue to grow until it reaches the min, but also force it
to merge if the max bin age occurs before that min is reached. This solves
your 93 file issue. You just need to decide how long your are willing to
wait to insure you have gotten every file you wanted merged into a single
file.

Matt