nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Rosander <brosan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NiFi : Accessing NiFi GUI remotely
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 19:58:42 GMT
Hi Gaurav,

You can expose ports in docker so they are reachable from the host machine
[1].  One trick I like to use is I have a container running an openssh
server that I SSH into and expose a local port [2].  Then I can point my
browser at localhost:1025 as a SOCKS proxy and tell it to do remote dns.
Then all requests are routed into the docker network for resolution.

[1]
https://docs.docker.com/engine/userguide/networking/default_network/binding/
[2]
https://blog.rosander.ninja/nifi/toolkit/tls/2016/09/20/tls-toolkit-standalone-multi.html