nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Bateman <r...@windofkeltia.com>
Subject Re: Another holiday request...
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 15:43:07 GMT
Thanks, Andrew. That's a good point that I had missed. I knew some
indication of troubles reached the triangle icon on the processor's
representation, but confess I had not realized there was a documented
threshold. This will work fine (though I'll bet our guys would like the
more carnival atmosphere).

Russ

P.S. I hope my attempt at humor didn't offend.