nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Sachidanand Tiwari <sachdt...@gmail.com>
Subject Nifi flow development guidelines
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 17:38:14 GMT
Team,

I am reaching out to you to seek your recommendation on development
guidelines when multiple teams are working on a Nifi flow. How to manage
source code version?. Do we need to having each functionality as separate
Process Group exported/imported as template?. How to deploy flow on Nifi
cluster environment.

As per our current approach, we are creating separate ProcesGroup for
different functionality and exporting/importing as template.

-Sachin